1. These business conditions (hereinafter referred to as “business conditions”) of the Karel Raab company, with its place of business in Prostřední Bečva 571, ID number 71900152, VAT number CZ7905143829, entered in the Trade Register of the Brno City Hall (hereinafter referred to as the “seller”) Section 1751 paragraph 1 of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code (hereinafter referred to as the “Civil Code”) mutual rights and obligations of the contracting parties arising in connection with or on the basis of a purchase contract (hereinafter referred to as the “purchase contract”) concluded between the seller and another natural person (hereinafter referred to as the "Buyer") through the seller's online store. The online store is operated by the seller on a website located at the Internet address https://shop.snowbaar.com/ (hereinafter referred to as the "website"), through the interface of the website (hereinafter referred to as the "web interface of the store").
2. The terms and conditions shall not apply in cases where the person who intends to purchase the goods from the seller is a legal person or a person who acts in ordering the goods in the course of his business or in the course of his own profession.
3. Provisions deviating from the business conditions can be agreed in the purchase contract. Deviating provisions in the purchase contract take precedence over the provisions of the terms and conditions.
4. The provisions of the business conditions are an integral part of the purchase contract. The purchase contract and business conditions are drawn up in the Czech language. The purchase contract can be concluded in the Czech language.
5. The wording of the terms and conditions may be changed or supplemented by the seller. This provision does not affect the rights and obligations arising during the period of validity of the previous version of the terms and conditions.
1. Based on the buyer's registration made on the website, the buyer can access its user interface. From its user interface (hereinafter referred to as the "user account"), the buyer can order goods and edit personal data. Furthermore, to take advantage of the creation of a user account in the form of a loyalty program, an overview of your orders, invoices or complaints. Creating a user account is not a condition for concluding a purchase agreement. The buyer can also order without registration directly from the web interface of the store.
2. When registering on the website and when ordering goods, the buyer is obliged to state all data correctly and truthfully. The buyer is obliged to update the data specified in the user account in the event of any change. The data provided by the buyer in the user account and when ordering goods are considered correct by the seller.
3. Access to the user account is secured by a username and password, which is encrypted against misuse by the seller. The buyer is obliged to maintain confidentiality regarding the information necessary to access his user account and to prevent the misuse of login details.
4. The buyer is not entitled to allow the use of the user account to third parties.
5. The seller has the right to cancel the user account, especially if the buyer does not use his user account for more than 24 months. In the event that the buyer violates his obligations under the purchase contract and business conditions or requests the deletion of personal data from the seller's database, he will not grant or revoke consent to the processing of personal data.
6. The Buyer acknowledges that the user account may not be available around the clock, especially with regard to the necessary maintenance of hardware and software equipment of the Seller, or. necessary maintenance of third party hardware and software.
CONCLUSION OF THE PURCHASE AGREEMENT
1. All presentation of goods placed in the web interface of the store is of an informative nature and the seller is not obliged to enter into a purchase agreement regarding these goods. The provisions of § 1732 para. 2 of the Civil Code shall not apply.
2. The web interface of the store contains information about the goods, including the prices of individual goods. The prices of goods are listed including value added tax and all related fees. The prices of the goods remain valid as long as they are displayed in the web interface of the store. This provision does not limit the possibility of the seller to conclude a purchase contract under individually agreed conditions.
3. The web interface of the store also contains information on the costs associated with the packaging and delivery of goods. The information on costs associated with the packaging and delivery of goods listed in the web interface of the store is valid only in cases where the goods are delivered within the territory of the Czech Republic.
4. To order goods, the buyer fills in the order form in the web interface of the store. The order form contains in particular information about:
- the ordered goods (the ordered goods are "inserted" by the buyer into the electronic shopping cart of the web interface of the store)
- the method of payment of the purchase price of the goods, information on the required method of delivery of the ordered goods
- information on the costs associated with the delivery of goods (hereinafter collectively referred to as "order").
5. Before sending the order to the seller, the buyer is allowed to check a